Thursday, February 12, 2009

Designing Labels


My good friends are banding together to help me re-design the label for Smudge in Spray. When it's all done, I'll post a photo of the bottle all done here. This photo is what it looks line now. It's time to make it look more professional.


In the meantime, I'm learning so much about the world of designing and yet I know nothing!


I want to get my hands on a copy of In Design CS3. I guess Adobe stopped making them. If you don't have the same version as the person you are working with then they can't open your files. Now, how silly is that!? I guess it's Adobe's way of making everybody buy the upgrade. It just doesn't seem appropriate somehow. What's that expression? They really have you over a barrel.


Well, if anyone knows where I can get CS3 let me know!

No comments: