Thursday, March 5, 2009

www.smudgeinspray.com created during a sleepless night


I'm punchy now. I stayed up all night creating a new website. http://www.smudgeinspray.com/


I am so grateful that Smudge in Spray has been selling so well at so many stores around the country. I noticed yesterday that nearly every customer who came into the store bought a bottle. Some came in just for the Smudge in Spray. I guess the introduction of the new label added extra energy to it taking off - or I should say flying off the shelf. Just this week, I had a reorders from a number of stores increasing their reorder to 24 - 36 bottles at a time.


Yay!

2 comments:

T. T. Douglas said...

So now you can put up a website in one night. I am impressed.

Margaret AnnLembo said...

I surprised myself as well. Who knew!?