Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Babysitting and Pictures of my Children

Vincent and I had the pleasure of babysitting for my cousins. We adored our time with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. What their parents don't know is that we let them get away with so much! But that's what their "Aunt Margaret and Uncle Vincent" do when they come for a short overnight stay. Actually, the worst of it - or the best depending on perspective - was the splashing in the tub. When it was all done, I needed to be put in the dryer and no mop would absorb the level of water that went all over the master bathroom. But when Uncle Vincent made the hurricane come in the bathtub - the winds were so high that water escaped. We all laughed so hard and had such a great time!
My children are different. I have furry and feathered children. I just posted a video of Sha Nay on Facebook. Here are photos of Gabrielle - my 19 year old cat, Sha Nay - my 18 year old macaw parrot, and Mikael - my 19 year old white dove.






1 comment:

T. T. Douglas said...

Thanks for taking care of them. They had a good time with you guys judging from the comments. Also, please thank Vincent for the DVD. Kind regards.