Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sleeping again

Thank goodness I am sleeping again. My good friend, Sandi, posted a comment on my trouble sleeping post. I have found that once my stress level is reduced I sleep better. And, if I awaken now at 2 or 3 am . . . or whenever, I find that I am using it to work on my book when the world around me is very quiet. This works well as long as I don't have to get up early and out of the house early the next day. I did that writing in the "Witching Hours" as Sandi put it and found that I was very tuned in and really accomplished quite a bit. I didn't have to get up the next day, so I went back to sleep at around 5 am slept til 9:32 am and felt great all day!

I just finished teaching Crystal Healer Level 1 at The Crystal Garden. What a great group we were! We laughed quite a lot. My staff wanted to know if my class had turned into a comedy club. So we laughed, we learned, we cried, we meditated and we laugh some more. I'll be teaching the Level 1 of the Crystal Healer Certification in 2 weeks at the Self-Enrichment Center in Coral Gables (Miami), Florida (www.self-enrichmentcenter.com). I am looking forward to teaching it at Soul Journey in Butler, New Jersey in April (www.souljourney.com) then at Spark of Spirit in College Park, MD (Washington, D.C. area) in May (www.sparkofspirit.com). You can always go to my Where's Margaret? link on my website to see where I will be. If you are interested, that is! I will be traveling out to Washington State to speak at East West Bookshop in Seattle, WA as well as Wise Awakenings in Bellingham, WA and The Healing Haven in Astoria, OR. That should be a nice tour. I tour to teach, do private sessions and promote my CDs which are Guided Meditation CDs. Soon I'll be promoting my book! How exciting! I'll tell more as it unfolds.

I have been doing well on Jenny Craig. I have incorporated more meals on my own as the processed food sure does have a lot of preservatives. I am using the lymphatic patches as I melt away the pounds to detox the toxins being released with my fat cells. I've slimmed down by 7 pounds in just under 3 weeks. That's great! Yay!

Blessings,
Margaret

1 comment:

Jean Maurie said...

Hi Margaret,

Mary sent me the link to your blog and I've enjoyed reading it. Loved seeing your picture too. You sure are getting out there aren't you?

I'd love to take your angel certification course but can't do it online. That would be fun.

I have a blog on here too, called Imagination and Me. I am also on face book but not real savvy at using it yet. I'm trying to learn my space too.

I will try to add you to my favorite blogs on here but I'm not sure how to do it.

I'll keep reading.

Angel Hugs, Maurie