Saturday, February 9, 2008

Trouble Sleeping

Well, here it is 3 am and once again I am awake. It must be the time of my life that creates the energy for waking up at 2:30 or 3 am almost every night. Mama Mia! I'm trying almost everything short of sleeping pills to stay asleep. I just don't stay asleep. I love it when I get a full 6-8 hours of sleep, don't you?

I just join Facebook. I'm not sure what I am going to do with it yet, but I am a member now. Have you had any good experiences with it yet? The things one does at 3 am!

I'm off the find the zzzzzzzs and then try to catch them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not just lack of sleep. This is what's known as The Witching Hour, whenever it hits for you. Mine changes, but then, that doesn't really surprise you, does it? :-)

I haven't tried Facebook yet, but am on MySpace. Have you tried LinkedIn? Kathy's on it, too. If you want, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Love,
Sandi