Saturday, March 1, 2008

West Coast of Florida

I just spent 2 days at Elysian Fields (www.elysianfieldsonline.com) in Sarasota, FL doing Angel Gemstone Oracle Readings. My Angel sessions are intended to answers to questions, provide guidance and confirmation, using the Angel Oracle Cards, Voyager Tarot, The Gemstone Oracle* and messages from Angels, Guides, friends and loved ones on the Other Side and Ascended Masters. *The Gemstone Oracle is a unique technique I developed which provides with deep insights from your subconscious on a soul level using color therapy and messages from the Crystal Guardians.

Anyway, Elysian Fields is a really fabulous bookstore and gift store. If you are ever visiting the area, go shop there! I aspire to have my store raise up even one iota closer to the classy and profitable level that they are at. It's always good to have a role model or a business model to aspire to and move toward. With anything in life, it is beneficial to have a vision or goal within your consciousness when you are progressing your body, mind or spirit.

Now I have 2 days in Clearwater visiting with my godmother, Aunt Rose (90), and my Aunt Dolly. Aunt Dolly is visiting from Long Island so it will be a real treat for me to see both of them. I love being with my family. It's actually my favorite thing to do. I am blessed with an amazing family. It certainly has made my life much better because of their loving and supportive nature. Aaaaah . . . I am pausing now for a Moment of Gratitude!

Angel Blessings,
Margaret

No comments: