Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Release! Think Good Thoughts: Positive Affirmations for Everyday Living

I am so pleased to announce that my new CD is now released. Think Good Thoughts: Positive Affirmations for Everyday Living is created just in time to increase your self-esteem and your ability to manifest a happier life. I have 6 other CDs that are Guided Meditation CDs. This new release was inspired by the need to listen to something positive while driving. The graphic artist who did the artwork on the first 6 CDs commented about the statement on each CD, "Do not use while driving." He said, " Margaret, you should create a CD that says 'Use while driving.'"


This CD, Think Good Thoughts, is exactly that - a CD to listen to while you drive to help you maintain good thoughtforms. You can buy it online or in person at The Crystal Garden.


Unfortunately, many of us have worrisome thoughts on a regular basis. When we worry, we have a tendency to attract more of what we worry about. Yet when you change your thoughts and focus on the possibility of something better, miraculously it occurs. This CD is set up to listen to repetitively and to repeat the positive affirmation within or out loud. Thoughts and words create things. So use it often and change your life!



The artwork for the cover was created by Victoria Rose Martin She is an accomplished artist in many media. In fact she is a professor at Palm Beach Community college teaching others. Her husband, Jody Pollard, recorded and mixed the CD for me. He worked on it until it was perfect.

I am so please to have my CDs at the Whole Foods Markets throughout most of Florida. Pictured here on the left are my CDs at the Whole Foods in Boca Raton. Whole Foods also carries them in Aventura, Plantation, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens and hopefully soon to be at the Naples and Wellington locations.

I just connected with a sales team who will bring my CDs into North Carolina, Alabama, and into Whole Foods in other regions as well as many other bookstores. All my CDs sell well at Whole Foods as well as at my own store and other grass roots stores around the country. They are very affordable. Only $12 each.

My new release was premiered at the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull Event on January 22, 2009.


The event went so smoothly. I must say that my staff and I are very good at running these bigger events. Here we are on the right.



In this picture with the skull (from left to right) Bill Homann, Tecia Linville, Pam Elliott, Vickie Mitchell, Me!, and Chrissy Clark. I welcome speakers who can draw in up to 300 people. It's good for our community to have the gift of these amazing events.

The Crystal Skull event was so loving and enjoyable. Everyone was in a peaceful space and loving kindness permeated the energy of our space. The event was held at the Boynton Woman's Club in the Grand Ballroom


The Crystal Garden had a booth with a sampling of our crystals and books and much more. Natural Awakenings of Palm Beach County did a fabulous job with articles, ads and press releases announcing the event. Here on the left you will see Leah Lou Patton, publisher of the Palm Beach edition with her sister and colleague, Mishal. Much gratitude to these 2 ladies.



People flew in from L.A, Canada, Mexico, Kentucky, Arkansas, and all over Florida. Everyone had the opportunity to sit with the skull, take photos and experience this profound artifact. We are very grateful.

And, at the end of the night I had my turn with the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull. It was an honor and a privelege to host this event and be a channel for bringing this skull into South Florida.

I could probably ramble on for a while. But I'll spare you . . .

With great joy I sign off for now!

No comments: