Monday, April 14, 2008

Fine feathered friends

I'm on the road again. My sweetheart and I are traveling up the East Coast on I95 heading for Pennsylvannia. I'll be doing Angel Gemstone Oracle Sessions with Harmony Quest in Kregsville, PA on Wed, April 16th. If you live in the area, make an appointment with Rose and come see me! Here is the link: Margaret in PA

I had to leave my macaw, ShaNay, at The Crystal Garden where she has lived for 17 years to visit other fine feathered friends in other parts. (These friends don't have visible wings!) Take notice of the crystal singing bowls in the background of the photo. Sha Na and Mikael, my white dove, are in one of the showrooms at the store.

Anyway, we stopped to see a friend in Jacksonville. She has a new puppy. We had a fun and joyful visit. Last night we stopped in Florence, SC. We'll be in Pennsylvannia by late tonight. I'll be offering Angel Gemstone Oracle sessions and the Crystal Healer Certification at Soul Journey in Butler, NJ this weekend. If you live in New Jersey or the surrounding area - come on over and come to the class. Here is the link: Margaret in New Jersey.

I must say that it is fun to be "on the road" as it brings perspective and realizations just be getting away.

I hope to see you this coming week!

Blessings,
Margaret

No comments: