Monday, December 31, 2007

Getting Ready for 2008

I'm still cleaning. The "sanitation engineers" will be duly impressed with the amount of stuff we will be putting at the curb tonight. I even had the carpet and upholstery cleaned at my house today. It feels really good to see the results. The upholstery on the couches and club chair will take 8 hours to dry, but who cares? My sweetheart and I will spend a quiet evening enjoying each other's company. It would have been nice to have a few friends over but I waited a bit too long to invite them


The other tools for clearing out old stale energy besides good old fashion decluttering and soap and water is using smudging products. Many like to use sage and other smoking products. It works well, but what if you don't want your house to be smoky? You can try using essential oils in combination and still get the same affect. I use a blend that I created called Smudge in Spray: Pray and Spray which combines essential oils, sacred sites essences, Florida Water and much more . . . Love and Blessings! I encourage you to make your own version. If you don't want to or don't know where to start, you can always get mine. It's available online or go get it at The Crystal Garden.


The whole point is smudging, whether using smoking products or essential oils, is to clear out negative thoughtforms that accumulate energetically in your space. Everything has a vibration and those vibrations will stay - good or bad - until you consciously move them out. The oils or plants to use are sage, cedar, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, pine, lemon and many more. All these oils are available at my store or go to your local metaphysical or New Age bookstore. Support your local store! I know I appreciate it when my customers buy locally . . . at my place.


I'm sending our new logo The Crystal Garden angel your way with blessings!
Please post your comments. Tell me what your New Year rituals are! I would love to hear from you.

No comments: