Thursday, December 27, 2007

Clearing out the old and ringing in the new year!



I'm ringing out the old AND ringing in the New Year. Who knew I'd be playing these Crystal Singing Bowls on a regular basis?! It just goes to show you that you never know when one thing leads to another.

I remember that back in the mid-90's I bought my first Crystal Bowl. It's in the closet in a box now. I hardly use that one because it's quite big and harder to handle, carry and transport. Now I have a set of 7 Crystal Singing Bowls that travel easily because they nestle within each other. This set is also tuned to each other so it's a nice transition from one bowl to the next. When I first started using them, it was one of those ideas that popped into my head, probably from one of my muses or angels. (I'll address the difference between muses and angels in a separate post.) I was already providing guided mediations and crystal alignments, but using the crystal singing bowls was whole other variation on the theme. Wow! Did I find out how powerful a thought can be!? You betcha!

As life evolved, I started offering the Crystal Singing Bowl Meditations with every New Moon to help myself and others manifest our heart's desires. Voila! It works! Attendees have had fabulous results. So eventually I created a CD so people can do the meditation at home and now I travel with my bowls to other stores, yoga studios and centers to offer this meditation and manifestation tool.

I'm off to The Crystal Garden to offer the meditation tonight. I figured it's a great way to let go of the old year and start out the new. Talk about "ringing in the the New Year!" What a great way to do it. Is is old age or New Age? Who cares, as long as it helps and makes you feel happy and full of Love, Light and Well-Being.

No comments: