Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gem Spot - Turquoise

In contemplation of communication with the heavenly realm, I focused on the color turquoise. Turquoise is also a gorgeous gemstone that is also a stone of protection as well as connecting Heaven and Earth. The color turquoise is strongly associated with the throat chakra.
 

The throat chakra or energy center is the foundation of your ability to know the truth, live your truth and speak your truth. It is also the place from which we truly hear, not just listen, to others. Others include communication from friends, colleagues and family but also from your guides and angels. This stone encourages a peaceful and calming demeanor. The color is the complimentary color for calming inflamed situations or bringing balance to rampant emotions.


The reason turquoise came to mind is because I want to communicate with one of the Archangels on behalf of a friend.
I was thinking about having a conversation with Archangel Raphael for a friend who is having some health challenges. While Archangel Raphael is connected with the emerald green ray, I decided to send my communication to this angel on the turquoise ray. So, what exactly does that mean? Well, I think of the person for whom I am requesting help and surround that thought in the color turquoise. Then I imagine I am standing with Archangel Raphael, a being of light, talking to the angel explaining what is happening with their health. I request help through the right doctors, nurses, technicians and cosmic coincidences so the health issues can be resolved - all the while still imagining my request surrounded in the vibration of turquoise. So actually, this just happened by writing this explanation and now it's up to me to trust that Archangel Raphael is on the job coordinating the right people, places and situations for the highest good of my friend.

Make sense?



How do you communicate with the heavenly realm?

No comments: