Friday, August 28, 2009

Re-Entry after Vacation

I'm back in my office not wanting to work. I've piles of bills to pay for various businesses, catalogs to go through, examiner.com articles to write, more bills to pay, emails to respond to and on and on.

Instead I'll post a photo or 2 of my vacation to Hermosa, Colorado.


I went to see my cousin, Maria, who married the man she's been with for 20 years.
I also had a great visit with my cousin, Judy and her husband Ric, and 2 gorgeous girls. We all went to the Trimble Hots Springs after the wedding. I certainly felt good to sit in the geothermic heated pools filled with minerals.
After the wedding guests left, Vincent and I spent time with Maria and Don at her house on CR 203. Here are some amazing views.

These photos were taken standing at the end of the driveway. The old Feller barn has a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

My favorite time was when Maria and I gathered seeds of all kinds from her amazing garden. Yesterday I planted Holly Hock and Snap Dragon seeds in my front garden. I tried the telepathically explain the change in altitude from 6800 ft down to sea level. I'm holding the vision that the seeds will germinate and become beautiful flowering plants!

Can't I have a couple of months off to garden and rest my weary body, mind and spirit? I'd like to be like this fat squirrel being fed by the handsome young men every morning at the Logwood Inn!



No comments: