Mama Mia! I am constantly amazed at how much I get done, how much work I still have yet to do, how much more I accept to do, and how much I want to just sit and read a good book under my favorite quilt.
I've also dedicated my practice to my father, Al Lembo, who is 95 years old. WOW! He's an amazing man and I've learned so much from him. If it wasn't for his generosity, financial support and constant you-can-do-it encouragement, we all wouldn't have The Crystal Garden today. So cheers to Al Lembo and my mother Antoinette. (She's guardian spirit now . . . .) I believe I got my super powers from my family heritage. My father always had many jobs going on at the same time and so does my brother today. It must be coursing through my veins to accomplish all that I do.
- I know I must continue to publish books, oracle decks, spoken audio CDs and more.
- I know I must assist my fellow retailers, authors, vendors on a national level by serving as President for the Coalition of Visionary Resources.
- I know I must run my father's businesses to ensure the funds to care for him and preserve his work for my sister, my brother and I.
- I know I must be a good friend and partner to my sweetheart Vincent.
- I know I must be a good family member to my cousins, neices, nephews and more.
- I know I must be a good friend to my friends.
- I know I must be a good manager and leader for my staff and the community.