Friday, January 4, 2008

Moving right along

Well, it does seem to be back to the drawing board, the desk, the grind or whatever you want to call it. I have been exceptionally productive lately which always makes me feel good. I'm preparing for a number of events that I'll be facilitating. The next one is tomorrow night, Sat, 1/5 at Simply Yoga in Delray Beach. I'll be facilitating a Drumming Circle which is always profound and transformational.


I'm also getting ready for my talk that I'll be doing at the International New Age Trade Show. I'm one of the Pre-Show Seminar speakers and I'll be talking about Crystals and helping other retailers like myself to know the gemstones better and have the tools to sell them better. I love to talk about gemstones.


So, let's talk gemstones for a moment. What is your favorite gemstones? Or what gemstone are you attracted to carrying or wearing these days? I always love diamonds. You know that they carry the full spectrum of light, just like Clear Quartz Crystals and therefore, they magnify your thoughts and your intentions. They are great stones for manifesting and attracting what you want in your life. I was recently gifted with a white topaz ring. White topaz is similar to the vibrations of any clear stone. It brings clarity and focus to manifesting all your desires into reality.


Of course I offer classes on Crystals and Gemstones at The Crystal Garden. I will be teaching a Crystal Healer Certification in Feb at The Crystal Garden and one in March in Coral Gables (Miami) at the Self-Enrichment Center.


Tell me. . . . what stone would you like me to write about?

1 comment:

"Walks in Snow" said...

Hi Margaret! During one of your classes on Crystal Healing I was drawn to and took home an enhydro tibetian twin scepter quartz crystal with carbon included.

The crystal is really not much to look at but I have fallen head over heels for it. It accompanies me on all my travels, sleeps with me and is part of ALL my meditations.

I would love for you to write about the qualities of this crystal and perhaps help me understand why we, the crystal & I, are so fond of each other?

You’re the BEST!
Carmen