Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pause for a Moment of Gratitude

Gratitude is a powerful vibration. It is my intention to focus my attention on things for which I am grateful. I don't always remember to do this, but I have found that more often than not my thoughts are focused on what is good. Of course, being human I do have moments or periods of time that I get a bit off track.



I am very grateful that I have a job that I love. I love running The Crystal Garden and all that it entails. I recently sponsored Dr. Eric Pearl and had an off site event which was very successful. Everyone who attended really enjoyed it! It is my intention to manifest more speakers of that caliber. I would love to use the second floor of the Boynton Women's Club as their Grand Ballroom has a stage and can seat up to 300 people lecture style. Wouldn't that be great for our spiritual community? Who would you like to see come to our area? Send them or their publicist to me or let me know and let's make it so!

Here is a running list of all that I am grateful for:
I am grateful for my family - my parents, my sister, my brother and their families, my aunts and uncles and all my cousins. I am especially grateful for my cousins who live here close to me in Boca. They are the best!

I am grateful for my sweetheart, Vincent. He is the love of my life. There are so many endearing qualities about him that I could list here - but I think I'll just keep telling him!

I am grateful for my good friends. I have some really authentic fabulous friends.

I am grateful for my business colleagues, including COVR (http://www.covr.net/), fellow retailers, my bankers, my CPAs, my attorney, my real estate broker, my staff at the various businesses and all that help me make my businesses run well.

I am grateful for all of my customers for all the various businesses.

I am grateful for my home and the trees around my home. I am grateful for the iguanas, the bunnies, the neighborhood dogs and cats, my cat - Gabrielle and even the raccoons who poop by my pool.

I am grateful for the food I have available to eat. I am grateful for my bed, running water, flushing toilets, hot water and electricity.

I am grateful for my Blackberry!

I am grateful for the caregivers who take care of my Dad. Dad will be 95 on November 13th. His caregivers are extraordinary!!!

There are many more things for which I am grateful and I live in gratitude always!

Thank you for reading this!

What and who are you grateful for? I would love to hear/see your list!

Blessings,
Margaret

No comments: