Friday, April 10, 2009

Healing the planet one Spritz at a time!

I've been so focused on the line of Aromatic Sprays. I've been preparing for INATS West www.inats.com which is a huge trade show for the visionary industry. I'm excited because my new line of sprays will be promoted there to hundreds or likely 1000 retailers! I've expanded the Wholesale Division of The Crystal Garden.

I am also introducing my latest positive thought CD - Think Good Thoughts - at INATS West in Denver. I decided to have new professional labels made for the line of essential oils. I've been inundating my graphic artist friend, Victoria, with lots of work. Labels, ads for the Trade Show Directory, Ads for New Age Retailer Magazine and Aura Magazine. The list goes on and on.

As the president of a national trade organization, COVR - Coalition of Visionary Resources - I have plenty to do. I'm working with my colleague, Caryn Colgan, http://www.caryncolgan.com/ to finalize the Presenters Referral Program within COVR. You have to be a COVR member to reap the benefits. If you are a retailer, publisher, publicist, vendor, artist, author, speaker, distributor in a visionary business then you really need to join COVR. www.covr.org

It looks like Whole Foods in Florida is picking up my newest CD and possibly Smudge in Spray. Now I just need to manifest Sales Reps in other regions of the country who sell to Whole Foods. My CDs have sold VERY well at Whole Foods. I love to see my Color Meditation or my Short Meditations for Busy People CD by the cash register next to Aretha Franklin at the check out line. Mama Mia! Way Cool!

I've also been giving an extraordinary amount of time to learning Quickbooks for the various companies I manage. So, my bookkeeping skills from the days of Banking and Finance are being tweaked. Between networking, new programs and graphic art work - the geekette in me is in her glory.

I'm off to Yoga. Yoga keeps me strong, focused and sane. (and a nicer person - breathe deeply and go!)

Angelic Blessings!

No comments: